Responsible for orchestrating data-driven, cross-functional marketing campaigns that leverage social, email, and paid channels to generate leads and drive sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop & execute marketing strategies that include email, social media, and digital campaigns to drive brand awareness.
- Track the performance of marketing strategies from inception to completion.
- Create marketing collateral, such as blog posts, white papers, webinars, case studies, and testimonials.
- Work on online marketing strategies, including inbound marketing, email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), account-based marketing (ABM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and video marketing.
- Develop content related to lead generation campaigns, Social media outreach, Blogs, PR etc.
- Create engagement goals for all Social media posts and track metrics across all channels.
- Ensure the return on investment (ROI) of marketing activities.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) and meet objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and promote the company’s brand to prospective customers, prospective employees and employees of the organisation.
- Networking with thought leaders at industry events and conferences to build relationships and promote the company’s brand as an employer of choice. Creating marketing strategies that leverage the power of social media to connect with students and promote the company’s culture
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the IT Industry.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Deep understanding of the US and Indian market (global market experience is a plus). Proficiency in marketing automation and web analytics tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Team Handling is an add on.
- Good working knowledge of SEO/SEM strategies.
- Working knowledge of go-to-market strategies.
- Good knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent soft skills, including consultative behaviour, business orientation, and strong teamwork.