Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to employees for various topics, like Leaves, compensation etc. Partner with HRBP(s) on the implementation of HR strategies, programs and solutions.
- Is responsible for coordinating implementation of services, policies and programs for personnel throughout the organisation; assist and advise employees and managers about employment issues.
- Well versed with all HR functions including recruitment, attendance, Payroll Processing, Employee Induction and engagement activities.
- Creating and maintaining MIS reports.
- The HR Generalist will be responsible for Payroll, Employee Relations and Exit formalities.
- Establish relationships with other Business Support areas such as: Marketing, Finance, IT, Legal.
- Proficient in MS office Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Pleasing professional should be flexible and adoptable.
- Should be passionate towards HR, go-getter attitude, Initiator.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships and gain credibility across all levels of the organisation and diverse client groups.
- Attention to detail and quality, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle complex employee relations and organisational development issues