We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our client’ products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs that clearly illustrate how sites or mobile apps function and look like
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with developers and client Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and image Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A strong portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: (Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, iOS, Android and Design Systems.)
- Strong ability to understand concepts, visual communication, typography, colour theory, and layout systems.
- Background creating and applying style guides are required.
- Design Skills, high production values, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Universal Design and Accessibility standards.
- Good to have video editing skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite will be an advantage.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication s-5 kills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.