As a Data Engineer, you’ll have a key role in building and designing the strategy of our analytics engineering team under the Enterprise Data Engineering group.
Role and Responsibilities
- Building, and continuously improving our data gathering, modelling, reporting capabilities and self-service data platforms.
- Working closely with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Domain Experts to identify data needs.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data/BI engineer.
- Strong SQL abilities and hands-on experience with SQL and no-SQL DBs, performing analysis and performance optimizations.
- Hands-on experience in Python or equivalent programming language
- Experience with data warehouse solutions (like BigQuery/ Redshift/Snowflake)
- Experience with data modelling, data catalogue concepts, data formats, data pipelines/ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud services such as GCS/S3, Lambda/Cloud Function, EMR/Dataproc, Glue/Dataflow, Athena.
- Good to have experience with Airflow and DBT